Access Live and On-Demand Webinars
Instructions to Access Webinars
How to Access Live and On-Demand Webinars.
FOR SPECIALTY PRACTICE SECTION MEMBERS ONLY. If you are not a member of one of the Specialty Practice Sections, click here to join: http://www.socialworkers.org/sections/join.asp
1. Log in at www.NASWProEd.org with the same username and password that you use for other NASW websites.
2. Select the Catalog tab and type in the title of the webinar or "SPS" in the search bar
3. Start course
4. For the live webinar listen to the entire webinar. For on-demand version, watch the video or read the transcript.
5. Items with the red asterik (*) must be completed:
(Click the tab that says "Required Content, Complete Exam, Complete Evaluation) and then click "I Agree" button.)
6. Click the Certificates tab to print your certificate.