Back to Web Version
Bookmark and Share

Links to International Opportunities

International Emergency Response/Humanitarian Aid

International Development

Information specific to volunteering

Note:  If you have earned your social work degree outside of the U.S. and wish to practice in the U.S., please visit the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) International Social Work Degree Recognition and Evaluation Service.   They have a department that recognizes academic credentials from other countries that are comparable to accredited baccalaureate and master's degrees in social work in the United States. Recognition is necessary to establish qualifications for employment, graduate school admission, membership in the National Association of Social Workers, state licensing, and/or certification.

National Association of Social Workers
750 First Street, NE • Suite 700 • Washington, DC 20002-4241
©2006 National Association of Social Workers. All Rights Reserved.